- An entire Georgian manor house for your exclusive use.
- Four gorgeous bedrooms for a maximum of eight guests, with two living rooms, a dining room and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Three bathrooms and a Finnish sauna.
- Sea views, walking distance to two pristine beaches.
- One of the most beautiful areas in Ireland.
Relax. Explore. Unwind.
Scart House is the perfect base for taking a tour to the world-famous Skelligs, visiting Staigue Fort (pictured), taking time to explore Derrynane beach and house, and driving the Ring of Kerry.
The Kerry Way walking trail traverses the hills behind the house and continues onto Sneem and Waterville, two beautiful villages that can also be visited by road (14km and 20km respectively).
The gorgeous market town of Kenmare is 40km east of Castlecove and don't forget to take a drive over the breathtaking Moll's Gap and onto Killarney (60km), a bustling town brimming with history, heritage and activities.
You're running a web browser we don't fully support. Please upgrade it for a better experience.
Our site works best with Google Chrome.