Welcome to Scart House; a magnificent Georgian coastal country house in the idyllic surrounds of Castlecove.
Wake up to 360-degree views of sea and mountain, stroll down to the beach or stop into traditional local pubs for the full Kerry experience.
Situated on the southern tip of the world-famous Ring of Kerry, it is the perfect base for your Irish getaway.
Fantastic beaches, traditional Irish pub and local shop all within a few minutes walk.
- Perfect base for exploring the Ring of Kerry and surrounds.
- An entire Georgian manor house for your exclusive use.
- Four gorgeous bedrooms for a maximum of eight guests, with two living rooms, a dining room and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Three bathrooms and a Finnish sauna.
- Sea views, walking distance to two pristine beaches.
- One of the most beautiful areas in Ireland.
The Kerry Way walking trail traverses the hills behind the house and continues onto Sneem and Waterville, two beautiful villages that can also be visited by road (14km and 20km respectively).
The gorgeous market town of Kenmare is 40km east of Castlecove and don't forget to take a drive over the breathtaking Moll's Gap and onto Killarney (60km), a bustling town brimming with history, heritage and activities.